In light of the recent developments with COVID-19, we wanted to share our thoughts and what we’re doing as a local company at this time.
Visiting the Tasting Room?
We continue to adjust to the changing regulations to ensure staff and visitor safety. The information on this page is correct at time of writing and is subject to change. Please call for specific details relating to your visit – 403.933.5408
At this time we are open 7 days a week, 11 am to 5 pm for retail sales and limited food and cocktail service with reduced capacity. Visitors will be seated on a first-come, first serve basis. Tours of the distillery are on hold until further notice.
Starting September 20, the Eau Claire Distillery venues will be implementing the Restrictions Exemption Program in order to continue with business as usual. This program includes the following protocols:
Eau Claire Distillery will only be able to serve/host people who meet the following requirements:
- Has proof of double vaccination (note that for a transitional period between Sept. 20 and Oct. 25, proof of a single dose would be considered acceptable as long as the dose was given two weeks or more before the time of service).
- Has documentation of a medical exemption.
- Has proof of a recent (within the previous 72 hours) negative COVID-19 test (either PCR or Rapid Test). The test may not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories.
– Those under age 12 would not need to provide proof of immunization or a negative test to enter.
– All indoor ceremonies and services are limited to 50 attendees.
– Liquor sales and consumption restrictions (10 p.m. sales and 11 p.m. consumption) apply
- Gin supply running low? We want to encourage you to visit your local liquor store to pick up your next bottle and support local wherever possible!
- We are committed to keeping you updated should things change. We want to continue to provide the same ongoing and unconditional support that you all have given us over the years in the coming weeks.
- Online Orders: We offer delivery within Calgary and Okotoks and ship via Canada Post across the country.
- Sanitizer: At Eau Claire Distillery our priority is to produce products that are both safe and effective, and that they do not put anyone at additional risk. While we continue to discuss ways to support the community, our sanitizing products will only be available in limited quantities and, with that in mind, we will do our best to ensure distribution is handles appropriately, prioritizing frontline organizations in our community before determining our next steps should any additional sanitizer be available. As a small business, we will continue to do what we can to support our neighbours. Should we be able to accommodate larger distribution of our sanitizer products, we will be sure to update this page.
- Lastly, let’s stay connected! At Eau Claire Distillery, we love having conversations with all of you everyday! Let’s maintain our virtual community of #cocktaillovers and share the little wins, like the awesome cocktail you created, or the local beer or spirit you’re enjoying at home with #shareeauclaire
We will be sure to keep this page updated as things change for the community and for us. Be sure to check back, or follow us on social media to stay in-the-know.
All of us at Eau Claire Distillery