In light of the recent developments with COVID-19, we wanted to share our thoughts and what we’re doing as a local company at this time.
Visiting the Tasting Room?
To ensure the safety our guests, we will be postponing tours & tastings in our Tasting Room until further notice. At this time, we are open 7 days a week, 11am to 5pm for retail sales as well as limited food and cocktail service. Click the link for our Cocktail Menu or scan the QR code from your phone photo app below.
- KEEP IT CLEAN: Before entering the distillery, please sanitize your hands with the provided sanitizer.
- RECONSIDER: We ask that you please save your visit for another time if you have:
- Experienced signs and symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath)
- Been in close contact with a person who tested positive for COVID-19
- Travelled within the past 14 days
- PLEASE WAIT: If we are busy, we ask that you please wait outside until it is safe to enter and remain at a distance!
- WHILE YOU SHOP: Please refrain from touching any products that you don’t intend to purchase.
- DISTANCING: Please follow physical distancing markers on the floor for everyone’s safety, and maintain a minimum of 2 metres between each guest.
- PAYMENT: Whenever possible, please pay with credit or debit.
- Gin supply running low? We want to encourage you to visit your local liquor store to pick up your next bottle and support local wherever possible!
- We are committed to keeping you updated should things change. We want to continue to provide the same ongoing and unconditional support that you all have given us over the years in the coming weeks.
- Free Delivery: Now offering free home deliveries to the Calgary area on Tuesday and Friday for all online orders over $50. Shop our spirits HERE and have them delivered straight to your door every Tuesday and Friday.
- Sanitizer: At Eau Claire Distillery our priority is to produce products that are both safe and effective, and that they do not put anyone at additional risk. While we continue to discuss ways to support the community, our sanitizing products will only be available in limited quantities and, with that in mind, we will do our best to ensure distribution is handles appropriately, prioritizing frontline organizations in our community before determining our next steps should any additional sanitizer be available. As a small business, we will continue to do what we can to support our neighbours. Should we be able to accommodate larger distribution of our sanitizer products, we will be sure to update this page.
- Lastly, let’s stay connected! At Eau Claire Distillery, we love having conversations with all of you everyday! Let’s maintain our virtual community of #cocktaillovers and share the little wins these next few days, like the awesome cocktail you created, or the local beer or spirit you’re enjoying at home with #shareeauclaire
We will be sure to keep this page updated as things change for the community and for us. Be sure to check back, or follow us on social media to stay in-the-know.
All of us at Eau Claire Distillery